- To assist the pastor and candidates for the service of baptism.
- To be responsible for maintenance of all baptism supplies.
- To seek training for yourselves, and train other workers.
- To have the baptistry filled with warm water, on time, for each baptism service.
- To make sure baptism robes and towels are ready in advance and are in good condition; to purchase new ones when needed.
- To escort candidates to the robbing rooms and assist with robe selection.
- To keep the baptism dressing rooms in good condition with appropriate furniture and supplies for changing clothes.
- To graciously be available to the candidates as they prepare for baptism or after they have been baptized.
- To assist the pastor in preparing for the baptism and in getting ready to enter the service.
- To co-labor with the Pastor.
If you are interested in joining the baptism team, please contact Russ Isom.