- To assist persons during crises, both church members and non-church members.
- To be pro-active and creative in helping and ministering to needy people, providing material assistance and money management training when practical.
- To assist church members who need assistance during personal financial crisis.
- To screen benevolence requests from church members and non-church members, and determine the level of assistance that should be given to them.
- To provide consistent and appropriate assistance.
- To exercise discernment when assisting those who make requests for assistance..
- To offer assistance and training in money management and personal budgeting skills.
- Co-labor with the Pastor and church staff.
If you wish to learn more about the benevolence team, please contact team leader Merwyn Joyner.