Childcare Ministry Team
- To ensure that appropriate childcare is provided for preschoolers during church services.
- To organize and train the volunteers who work with preschoolers at these times.
- To be aware of and support the preschool policies of the church.
- To recruit and train volunteers within the church to appropriately staff the preschool area during church services
- To provide materials for volunteers to use in teaching preschoolers during worship services.
- To be aware of, abide by, and make recommendations to the preschool policies of the church.
- To explain and encourage support of the preschool policies.
- To become aware of preschool “risks” issues.
- To maintain a security system for the safety of preschoolers.
- To co-labor with church staff members.
If you would like to get involved and serve in the nursery, please contact team leader Brenda Carter.