- To ensure that all church social events are carried out efficiently and properly.
- To provide a hospitable environment whenever the church or certain groups gather for the purpose of fellowship.
- Work with church staff and ministry team leaders as budgeted funds are requested and allocated.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the church’s special events.
- Provide hosts and hostesses to serve at fellowship events.
- Finalize all details and arrangements regarding fellowship events.
- Recruit and manage volunteers.
- Help manage the kitchen and all other fellowship supplies.
- Be creative in order to make special events an interesting experience.
Are you a social butterfly? Do you like to serve? Please consider joining our special events team. Please contact team leaders Deana Date or Sherri Klingensmith if you are interested.