To plan, promote, implement, and evaluate activities for children in 1st through 5th grades at times other than the teaching times established by the Teaching Ministry Leadership Team.
1. To have a children’s activity for all children every other month during the school year (mid-August through mid-May).
2. To have a children’s activity for all children every month during the summer (mid-May through mid-August)
3. To include some age-specific events, so that younger children are with only younger children and older children are with only older children.
5. To offer Bible study learning activities on Sunday evenings throughout the year.
6. To have these special activities in addition to the activities listed above:
- Fall Festival (October 31st ) each year.
- An end-of-the-school-year party, which is age-specific (younger ages have one party, older ages have another party).
- A Sunday School Kick-Off Party shortly after promotion. (Can be age-specific)
- Assist the Vacation Bible School Ministry Team as needed.
- To co-labor with church staff members.
Are you interested in volunteering with our children's ministry? Please contact Jessie Grant.